Information Resources from Rotary International
Are you aware that Club and District Support (CDS) staff serve as your primary contact at Rotary?
Staff answers all Rotary questions as well as providing advice on club elections, constitutional matters, club traditions and customs, club operations, and RI Board policy.
Here are some critical web resources to assist in leading and supporting your club in the year ahead:
- Discover your CDS team names and contact details.
- Make online changes to your club’s membership records, reference various Rotary Foundation reports, pay your club’s dues, and report next year’s club officers using My Rotary.
- Find club publications, audiovisuals, software, forms and supplies.
- The club president’s checklist is a monthly calendar for presidents and presidents-elect with reminders of club and district functions, as well as RI and The Rotary Foundation deadlines.
- The Club Leadership Plan is a strategic planning tool based on the best practices of actual Rotary clubs.
Downloads — General Download Page on RI Website: https://my.rotary.org/en/learning-reference/document-center
“Best of” Training Resources
- Rotary Leadership Institute (RLI) – (Emerging Club Leaders): http://www.rli33.org/
- List of RLI Graduates: http://rlinews.blogspot.com/p/our-graduates.html
- PETS (Required President-Elect Training Seminar): http://www.carolinaspets.org
- For Club Public Image Chair: Public Image/Public Awareness Library – Google Drive
“Best of” Materials & Resources (My Rotary login required)
- Club President’s Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-president
- Club Secretary’s Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-secretary
- Club Treasurer’s Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-treasurer
- Club Administration Committee Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-administration-committee
- Club Service Projects Committee Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-service-projects-committee
- Club Vocational Service Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/introduction-vocational-service
- Club Foundation Committee Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-rotary-foundation-committee
- Club Membership Committee Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-membership-committee
- Public Relations/PR Committee Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-club-public-relations-committee
- Interact Guide: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/interact-guide-rotary-club-sponsors-and-advisers
- Assistant Governors Manual: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/lead-your-district-assistant-governor
- RI Foundation Online Contribution Page: https://www.rotary.org/en/donate
- RI Foundation Bequest Society Form/Brochure: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/your-rotary-legacy-doing-good-world-beyond-your-lifetime
- RI Foundation Bequest Society Form: http://www.rotary.org/RIdocuments/en_pdf/330en.pdf
- Recommended Rotary Club Bylaws: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/recommended-rotary-club-bylaws-doc
- Standard Rotary Club Constitution: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/standard-rotary-club-constitution
- Rotary Code of Policies: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/rotary-code-policies
- Zone 33 Rotary Resources Site:http://rotaryresources.blogspot.com/
- RI Literacy Project Guide: https://my.rotary.org/en/document/basic-education-and-literacy-project-strategies
- Shop Rotary: https://shop.rotary.org/
This library includes resources from Rotary International, relevant to all Club and District roles. By selecting specific Club Roles or District Roles on the left side of the page, you can reduce or expand the content shown to match your specific area of interest. All document types are included — to drill down more precisely, just check the categories of specific interest.