District 7750 is committed to the effective use of Information Technology to reduce cost and time required to operate a Rotary Club. If your Club is interested in more effective use of available free Information Technology tools or is having problems with IT tools, please contact a support resource below:
Club/District Administration questions and help
- District Secretary: Secretary@Rotary7750.org
- District Administrator: Admin@Rotary7750.org
- District Treasurer: Treasurer@Rotary7750.org
Information Technology Support
- District Database – DaCdb (send Email with question or problem): ITSupport@Rotary7750.org
- General Club IT Questions (send Email with question or problem): ITSupport@Rotary7750.org
RI Club and District Support Resources
Information Resources for new Club Presidents and Secretaries
Are you aware that Club and District Support (CDS) staff serve as your primary contact at Rotary? Staff answers all Rotary questions as well as providing advice on club elections, constitutional matters, club traditions and customs, club operations, and RI Board policy. Here are some critical web resources to assist in leading and supporting your club in the year ahead:
- Discover your CDS team names and contact details.
- Make online changes to your club’s membership records, reference various Rotary Foundation reports, pay your club’s dues, and report next year’s club officers using My Rotary.
- The club president’s checklist is a monthly calendar for presidents and presidents-elect with reminders of club and district functions, as well as RI and The Rotary Foundation deadlines.
- The Club Leadership Plan is a strategic planning tool based on the best practices of actual Rotary clubs.
The RI Secretariat staff looks forward to working with you and supporting your club’s service efforts in the year ahead. Be sure to contact your CDS representative whenever you may need help from RI Headquarters!
Access various Rotary Foundation reports, pay your club’s dues, and report next year’s club officers
Website ideas and requests